All of our retail locations are franchise stores. Franchises are independently owned and operated businesses that determine their own conditions of employment which includes benefit programs and compensation.
Join our Team Today!
Do you have a passion for technology? If you are an outgoing and self driven individual who thrives in an ever changing environment, we would like to invite you to come and join our Wireless Team.
Wireless Sales Professional
We are seeking a Wireless Sales Professional to sell and service Verizon Wireless products and services at our premium retail location. Here at Wireless Zone, you will utilize your customer service skills and expertise in product knowledge, while applying our proven sales methods to prospect, qualify and close customer transactions. We will provide on the job paid training, as well as, one on one mentoring to prepare you for a successful sales career.
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with:
- An Un-Capped Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for growth
- On-going Training
- Team Building Events
- Monthly Giveaways and more!
As a Wireless Sales Professional you must be self motivated and aggressively driven to succeed. This will require a positive and outgoing individual who has a willingness to learn new and exciting things in the world of technology. Excellent communication skills are a must!
- Consult with customers to determine their wireless solution based on their wants and needs
- Sell and service all Verizon Wireless products while identifying and acting upon opportunities to up-sell
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Administrative duties
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all company products, accessories, price plans, promotions, and competitive offers
- Handle service inquiries from customers
- Provide efficient, as well as, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Consulting with customers to determine their wireless needs
- Staying up to date on the latest technology
- Understanding customer needs and helping them discover why our products meet those needs
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to Network. Follow all leads and referrals
- Making follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction while offering additional products and services
- Ability to work a variety of hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
1-3 years Customer Service experience preferred
In 1988 Wireless Zone opened it's first store in Wethersfield, CT. From the moment it opened, it was a model that begged to be replicated. Today we've grown to become the largest Wireless Franchise in the US. We have over 400 stores, in 28 states throughout the northeast, mid-Atlantic, south and mid-west. In addition to our franchise stores we have a growing number of corporately owned and operated locations. We sell all the latest cellular/wireless phones, GPS navigation, wireless accessories, Verizon FIOS High Speed Fiber Optic Network, Wireless Data Devices and pre-paid cellular services.
We take pride in being a first name only company and we realize that employees are the key to our continued success. Today our employees are committed to the same standards of outstanding customer service that helped to found the company. We are dedicated to being the nation's top wireless retailer by providing the best customer experience.
The Wireless Zone® franchise is passionate about community involvement and positively impacting the lives of others. The Wireless Zone Foundation for Giving® was established in 2003 and offers grants to charitable organizations from donations by Wireless Zone® franchisees, employees and friends. The grants are given to support programs and organizations dedicated to improving the communities in which we operate and live.
In December 2012, the Wireless Zone® franchise was acquired by GLENTEL, the largest independent multi-carrier mobile phone retailer in Canada and a leading international provider of innovative telecommunications services. This merger is expected to open exciting new possibilities for growth for our company. We are constantly in search of other business lines that would complement our current list of services and provide another source of profit for our franchise owners.
Join our team today!
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)