All of our retail locations are franchise stores. Franchises are independently owned and operated businesses that determine their own conditions of employment which includes benefit programs and compensation.
Wireless Sales Consultant
Wireless Zone®, A Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer is the nation's largest wireless retail franchise with over 400 stores and growing.
We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer service skills to sell Verizon Wireless cellular service.
If you're outgoing with amazing energy. You love to talk about cool technology. Well, we have the job for you. As a Wireless Sales Representative, you'll get to know our communication technology inside and out. And you'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It's good to be the expert.
- Competitive pay (base plus commission)
- Benefits -paid time off, recognition, company swag
- On-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment with upward mobility
- A growing company with lots of opportunity for growth
Sells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, etc.
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
In 1988 Wireless Zone opened it's first store in Wethersfield, CT. From the moment it opened, it was a model that begged to be replicated. Today we've grown to become the largest Wireless Franchise in the US. We have over 400 stores, in 28 states throughout the northeast, mid-Atlantic, south and mid-west. In addition to our franchise stores we have a growing number of corporately owned and operated locations. We sell all the latest cellular/wireless phones, GPS navigation, wireless accessories, Verizon FIOS High Speed Fiber Optic Network, Wireless Data Devices and pre-paid cellular services.
We take pride in being a first name only company and we realize that employees are the key to our continued success. Today our employees are committed to the same standards of outstanding customer service that helped to found the company. We are dedicated to being the nation's top wireless retailer by providing the best customer experience.
The Wireless Zone® franchise is passionate about community involvement and positively impacting the lives of others. The Wireless Zone Foundation for Giving® was established in 2003 and offers grants to charitable organizations from donations by Wireless Zone® franchisees, employees and friends. The grants are given to support programs and organizations dedicated to improving the communities in which we operate and live.
In December 2012, the Wireless Zone® franchise was acquired by GLENTEL, the largest independent multi-carrier mobile phone retailer in Canada and a leading international provider of innovative telecommunications services. This merger is expected to open exciting new possibilities for growth for our company. We are constantly in search of other business lines that would complement our current list of services and provide another source of profit for our franchise owners.
Join our team today!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)